NURTURING FATHERS PROGRAM
The Nurturing Fathers Program is a 15-week group-based program for developing attitudes and skills for male nurture. The fathers meet weekly for 2 hours.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Participants will learn:
- The secrets for creating safe, loving, stable and nurturing families.
- Positive discipline tools taught through a uniquely father-friendly method for successful child behavior management.
- Effective family communication techniques to strengthen the father-child and father-mother relationships.
- How to stop fighting and arguing by using proven-effective strategies for conflict resolution and problem solving.
- How to achieve cooperation and teamwork in family life.
Call our office to preregister or find out when the next Nurturing
Father's Group will begin.
508.324.7900 ext. 103
UNITED NEIGHBORS OF FALL RIVER